ELECTRICIANS LONDON AND ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS IN LONDON
Despite starting with plumbing and heating for over 10 years we have also offered fully qualified electricians to home-owners throughout London; we find our electrical, plumbing, heating and services complement each other very well, especially with boiler repairs that are often due to electrical faults.
Electrical faults are potentially dangerous and should be dealt with immediately upon discovery; we have the latest fault finding and testing equipment to help trace and solve any problems.
We are also just as happy changing lights, replacing, moving or adding sockets, even carrying out full / partial rewires and completing fuseboard
Again, all our electricians London are guaranteed and available 24 hours a day.
When dealing with electrics, it is important for customers to both be safe and feel safe, that’s why we insist on our electricians being qualified to a minimum of 16th edition as certified by the IEE. We self-certify our work and as our electricians are fully qualified, we are able to issue landlord safety certificates.
We offer a whole range of electrical services, including:
- Minor electrical repairs – such as replacing broken light switches, light fittings etc.
- Fuse-board upgrades – fuse-boards have come a long way in recent years, now called consumer units they provide much greater levels of safety and protection.
- New wiring installations for new build properties
- Full or Partial and re-wires – sometimes it is not safe or economical to repair an existing installation so a full or partial re-wire is required
- Heating system electrics and controls – the electrics are an integral part of heating systems and their controls these days, our electricians understand heating electric and controls
- Visual Inspections – inspecting an installation to give the homeowner an overview of the condition of their installation
- PAT Testing – for building owners such as landlords an annual test is required to ensure all supplied electrical equipment is safe to us.
- Periodic Inspections – detailed wiring installation inspections with recommendation’s as to improvements for safety, and to meet current wiring regulations.
Emergency Electricians London
If the electrical systems within a property fail we realise this is not just an inconvenience but an emergency. No electricity means no heating, hot water, lighting, often telephone, TV, power to the fridge / freezer, often no cooking etc. etc. No electricity can render a house almost uninhabitable. As electrical contractors in London we are there to solve your problem.
J&P realise the urgency of this situation and have emergency electricians on call 247 to deal with your emergency electrical problem. With our fully trained and experienced electricians who are fully equipped with the latest testing equipment we will resolve your electrical problem quickly and efficiently.
“The electrical system just failed and could not get it going again despite changing the fuse. I called up J&P and they quickly identified the problem was with the boiler. Because J&P are also a heating the electrician who visited our house could also work on the electrical controls within the boiler and soon identified and resolved the problem. Not only were the electrics quickly resolved but also the boiler as well.”
Transparent Pricing for Electricians London
We have a transparent and fair pricing policy so all customers know up front what the charges are and what the potential total costs will be. This includes:
- No call out fee (but one hour minimum charge)
- Half hourly charging – after the first hour additional time is charged per half hour slot
- Fair timing policy – if a job takes one hour and 5 minutes, because we would like you to refer us to your friends we will not be charging you for 1.5 hours.
Full a full list of our charges see our pricing.
All workmanship undertaken by J and P is covered by our written 12 month workmanship guarantee. All supplied materials and products are covered by manufacturers guarantees.
J&P are a family business serving the households of London for over 30 years. We are Electricians London and Electrical Contractors in London and the majority of our business comes from existing customers and customer referrals.
We are not a franchise or call centre and all our electricians only work for us, so when you call J&P we would like to you be pleased with the service you receive so you will not only use us again but you will refer us to your friends.
For your Electricians London and Electrical Contractors in London enquiries. Contact J and P to get your electrical problem solved today:
020 7610 1616