Arinite Health and Safety Consultants
Arinite is an innovative client-focussed professional health and safety firm offering tailored services to meet client’s legal health and safety requirements. Arinite’s team has worked with Morgan Fire for over 20 years.
The Arinite Health and Safety Consultants provide a personal service creating and maintaining a client safe and healthy working environment. Arinite passionately listens to a client’s health and safety requirements, no two client’s requirements are the same.
Arinite can assist with individual Health and Safety projects as listed below, or the client can enter into a Health and Safety Partnership Contract Agreement which can be for a one, two, three or a longer period.
The “About Us” section gives more details about Arinite and what others have to say about Arinite.
Arinite services include – but not limited to:
- Acting as, or one of the Health and Safety Competent Persons
- Audits and Premises Inspections
- Assistance with Risk Assessments
- On-going expert health and safety advice
- Serious Accident and incident investigation
- Routine and health related DSE Computer Workstation Assessments
- Assistance with ISO accreditations, memberships and on-going maintenance
- Assistance from a health and safety perspective with tender and RFI submissions
- Email and telephone support
- Liaising with HSE, Local Authority, Independent Schools Inspectorate, CHAS, your clients and others
- Health and Safety training for:
- Directors, Managers, Partners, Governors
- DSE Risk Assessor
- Risk Assessor
- Manual Handling
- COSHH Assessor
- Control of Contractors
- Permit to Work
- Working at Height
- Stress Awareness
- and other training to be agreed.
- Health and Safety Annual Report
- Disability Discrimination Act Access Audit
- Environmental Protection Audit
- Stress Audits
- Attendance at H&S committee meetings
Coming Soon – Health and Safety Software driving down costs of health and safety compliance.