GEDA STAR 150
The Geda Star 150 is a popular well proven and established swing arm hoist.
The compact and relatively simple design of this hoist allows it to be used for a wide variety of applications.
The hoist attaches to a swinging bracket which pivots on a main frame. The frame can either be directly attached to the scaffold or used independently with a tripod frame and counter balance weights.
The design of this type of hoist means that the motor unit and drum complete with wire rope are situated at the highest point of the lift required. This results in there being no obstruction caused by the hoist at ground level, when not in use.
- Maximum carrying capacity of 150kg or 200kg
- Selection of purpose made carrying devices
- Can be self supporting i.e. no scaffolding required
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Fast lifting speed 32m/min
- Electric 110v/240v
- Max height 50m.
GEDA STAR 150 – Support Options
The variety of uses for the Geda Star 150 are further broadened by the range of purpose designed support assemblies available.
An adjustable frame able to accommodate various thicknesses makes this bracket ideal for hoisting up materials through a window opening.
Floor to Ceiling Support
A great deal of adjustability is incorporated into this bracket. With the provision of two joints in the swivel arm its working radius can reach up to 155cm maximum and reduce to work within apertures of approximately 70cm. The height of the arm can also be easily adjusted as required.
3 Leg Jib Assembly
A free standing assembly which can be set up in a very short space of time. This arrangement has proved very popular with companies undertaking property underpinning works where the hoist aids removal of excavated soil from the trench up to ground level. It does also have many other uses due to its self supportive set up.
- Trench excavation removal i.e. underpinning works
- Operations or works within “Lift Shafts”
- Hoist operations required through open flooring
- Hoisting of materials or equipment to a balcony access point
- Materials hoist for roofing repairs or installation projects (where a scaffold tower is not installed).